We are currently recruiting for a production and/or service chef(s).
The positions are 3-5 days per week (we can be flexible with days).
You will need to possess the following attributes to be successful with us.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise tasks on the fly.
- Accept and respond to feedback.
- Have strong attention to detail and work methodically.
- Ability to follow an order of service, production recipes, reporting and cleaning methods
- A genuine passion for producing beautiful, nutritionally sound, delicious foods
- An understanding of food allergen labelling (we are very inclusive and you will be cooking for Celeiacs, Vegans, Cute Babies etc.)
- The inclination and ability to share your knowledge and abilities with other staff.